1. Precautions for using synthetic leather:
1) Keep it away from high temperature (45℃). Too high temperature will change the appearance of synthetic leather and stick to each other. Therefore, the leather should not be placed near the stove, nor should it be placed on the side of the radiator, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
2) Do not place it in a place where the temperature is too low (-20°C). If the temperature is too low or let the air-conditioning blow for a long time, the synthetic leather will be frozen, cracked and hardened.
3) Do not place it in a humid space. Excessive humidity will cause the hydrolysis of synthetic leather to occur and develop, causing damage to the surface film and shortening the service life. Therefore, it is not advisable to configure synthetic leather furniture in places like toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
4) When wiping synthetic leather furniture, please use dry wipe and water wipe. When wiping with water, it must be sufficiently dry. If there is residual moisture, it may cause water decomposition. Please do not use bleach, otherwise it may cause gloss change and color change.
2. Due to the different properties of synthetic leather, high temperature, high humidity, low temperature, strong light, acid-containing solution, and alkali-containing solution all affect it. Maintenance should pay attention to two aspects:
1) Do not place it in a high temperature place, because this will change the appearance of the synthetic leather and stick to each other. When cleaning, use a clean cloth or sponge to dry it, or wipe it with a damp cloth.
2) The second is to maintain a moderate humidity, too high humidity will hydrolyze the leather and damage the surface film; too low humidity will easily cause cracking and hardening.
3. Pay attention to the daily maintenance:
1). After sitting for a long time, you should lightly pat the seat part and the edge to restore the original state and reduce the slight depression of mechanical fatigue due to concentrated sitting force.
2). Keep away from heat-dissipating objects when placing it, and avoid direct sunlight to cause leather to crack and fade.
3). Synthetic leather is a kind of synthetic material and only needs simple and basic care. It is recommended to wipe gently with a neutral lotion diluted with clean warm water and a soft cloth every week.
4). If the drink is spilled on the leather, it should be soaked up immediately with a clean cloth or sponge, and wiped with a damp cloth, and let it air dry naturally.
5). Avoid sharp objects from scratching the leather.
6). Avoid oil stains, ballpoint pens, inks, etc. stain the leather. If you find stains on the leather, you should clean it with a leather cleaner immediately. If there is no leather cleaner, you can use a clean white towel with a little neutral detergent to gently wipe the stain, then use a wet towel to wipe off the lotion, and finally dry it. Wipe clean with a towel.
7). Avoid contact with organic reagents and grease solutions.
If you want to know more about faux leather, our website: www.cignoleather.com
Cigno Leather-the best Leather supplier.
Post time: Jan-10-2022